Welcome to Our Practice
Our comittment to your safety and infection control procedures have always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. Due to COVID -19 we are still following the protocols below.
- We will continue to communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- To maintain proper social distance, we ask that you call from your car when you arrive and we will let you know when we're ready for you to enter the building. We also ask that you enter alone unless you require assistance. Only patients will be allowed in the treatment rooms.
- You will receive a temperature check when you enter the practice, and we will ask you to wash your hands. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and beverages since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to reduce the number of patients in the office any one time. We ask that you be patient with us. Due to extra efforts required to keep our staff and patients safe, you may have longer wait times than normal.
- If you have traveled by plane within 10 days of your appointment, develop any symptoms of COVID within 48 hours prior to or following your appointment or think you may have been exposed to COVID, please call our office and reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 630-893-4200 or visit our website at RoselleDentalCare.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and support.
Refer a Friend and Receive a $30 Gift Card!
The greatest compliment we can receive from a patient is the referral of a friend or family member. In appreciation of your referral, we’d like to say “thank you”, by presenting you with a gift card for every patient referred. In addition, we will give a gift card to the patient you referred at the conclusion of their first visit.*
We always welcome new patients, especially from patients like you. Thank you for thinking of us!
*first visit is defined as Comprehensive exam, x-rays and cleaning.
This web site provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of dentistry. We provide a variety of dental services, such as Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry, Teeth Extractions, General Dentistry, and Teeth Whitening. We are also an Invisalign provider. As you navigate the site, you'll find information about Roselle Dental Center practice philosophy, dentists, our Roselle office location, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling procedures. Please browse the site at your convenience and feel free to contact us with any questions. You can also request an appointment by clicking here.
click on coupon to print or download
Roselle Dental is a family oriented practice, committ